Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tar - Hot or Not?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

irelandbaldwinprofile.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

rebel not!

pete hot!

Twincest ^_^

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

next is a 3/4 thumbs up....hmmm me ad my hand will have to think about this one furiously

Rosie Webster?

10b_helen81.jpg

article-0-07A352A1000005DC-345_468x666.jpg

image-2-for-rosie-webster-sexy-corrie-scene-gallery-501033714.jpg

9A8D86E6-D238-A579-12B9185EA9FA11DF.jpg

next is a 3/4 thumbs up....hmmm me ad my hand will have to think about this one furiously

No bother, sure you have five years to think about that other one.

She'll be 18 then :p:D

That's Kim Basinger's daughter, Ireland Baldwin :pac:

• Advertisement

Ye...wait....5...years...sure :p

first one cos of uniform! mmm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭sxt

2jg5qaa.jpg

2aakktc.jpg

2z5uq7c.jpg

73c5q8.jpg

2j3qmvt.jpg

Editing my pyschic prediction. I am going to to astound you by correctly predicting which of the 3 above hot girls Tar will nominate as hot and the two she will as not.

Hot
    Not
    Not
    Hot
    Hot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

Who is this?

2aakktc.jpg

sxt that was amazing! well done! wow!

good enough? :p

• Advertisement

sxt that was amazing! well done! wow!

[/QUOTE*blushes bright red*...i cheated by deleting a text and by probably getting all my "predictions" wrong but this shows that Tar is quite flirtatious...*tips hat* X :p

cork45 wrote: »
    Who is this?
    It;s Karolina

Karolina_Kurkova_020.jpg

Advertisement