Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meet up/hang out? [Outside beers?]

Options
  • 04-07-2010 2:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, I could not make it to beers, and I am a firm believer in the beers meets, but would anyone be keen on meeting up or hanging out outside of them/ I'm talking day to day or whatever. I know this thread sounds really outlandish but please let me know your thoughts :)

Coming from someone who is usually free 90% of the time, life gets very boring, would be up for meeting new people or just hanging out or going to movies or whatever, I know it is not as collective and the environment is not the same as beers, but I would be down.

If anyone is interested or has anything to add, let me know, as I said, just throwing this out there, even if it is a tad random :)

Peace

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

Well if you're available before the 12th and you're bored, let me know, I'm usually around. But I'll be leaving for Germany after that :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Yes I am free! :) Here's to hoping more people can get involved ^^

I'm up for doing anything, anytime.

Note : I have msn if you like to chat over that, I added you just now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

Here, drop me a PM on boards with your email, or facebook me or something so I can add you.. the invite's not coming up for so reason but I'm up for a chat. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Dioza

This thread still alive? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭T Corolla

Yeah are you looking to have a night out

• Advertisement
Advertisement