Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Edenvale Crossabeg

Options
  • 04-07-2010 4:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭

I've some visitors to amse next week and I've head there is a lovely spot to walk in Crossabeg called Edenvale. If anyone is familiar with it can you please tell me how to find it and is it safe to bring children there? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭bobby wade

take the crossabeg road out of castlebridge & after the quarry as you go up the hill it's on your left, can't miss it, usually a lot of cars outside the gate, safe enough

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

Great spot used to go there with the girlfriend, Good place to walk but the path down to it can be pretty dodgy depending on where you are coming from.

There's a waterfall that you can jump in beside its around 20ft high and relatively safe.

Advertisement