Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kusadasi Bike Hire

• 04-07-2010 6:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭

Off to this place for holiday next wend just wondering if anyone knows of a bicycle hire joint in the vacinity did a quick check myself but doesnt look too good , not prepared to bring my own bike so am I destined to 2 weeks off the pusher .. ??????????

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,995 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Cycling in Turkey is... interesting. To be honest there are not a lot of cyclists there. You might want to rent a suit of armour while you are at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 fcukhu

My advice would be take a holiday from cycling over there. The road surfaces are rubbish, footpaths/kerbs around .6m over road level, so no hope of hopping up on it in an emergency. :eek:

Drivers may not even see you as cyclists are so rare. I don't think I saw a cycle shop or bike hire over there.

Take the Dolmus - local bus, for a couple of euiro, far safer & a bit of fun.

Enjoy Turkey :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

MT bike would be the way to go . no way danno would i ride on the roads there for any length .

the taxi rides are scary enough .

bird island is a nice place ,thats about all i can say on the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Doc Daneeka

I would advise to skip past the polite 'no thanks' rebute to street hawkers and go straight for the 'no, I don't want to buy a fukcing t-shirt/watch/carpet, etc.' :cool:

Sorry, no advice on the bikes issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 la calera

Jeez, am going to be there too from next weekend...if you find a bike hire place let me know and if you find a decent bike hire place and want a cycling companion let me know too!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement