Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Master Ball

• 04-07-2010 8:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭

Okay,not quite a super important question.

Where did you use yours?

Mewtwo has always been my target since Gen1 but I haven't played any Gen 2 stuff so I'm wondering if he's the best Legendary to use it on or are there other more difficult targets?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭DualBladez

thats a hard one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

While mewtwo is tough, hes stationary so hes easy to find, if you kill him SF and try again. In some games, legends are not stationary, but run away when found, so you have to chase after them. I used my masterball on Cresselia in diamond and mewtwo in firered.

I used it on Rayquaza in Emerald and regretted it when hunting for Latias

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I remember in the original Gold, I used mine on Entei, just because he was the fire type (I love fire). Ruby, I think I still have it (I haven't played it in ages, and I never found Latios/Latias). HG I sadly wasted it on Ho-oh cause I was in a bad mood, and wasn't thinking ahead :(

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Wobbuffet

I also used my Master Ball on Cresselia and on Entei in Silver. I detest roaming Legendary Pokemon and keep my Master Ball just for them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

You can always Mean Look a running legend (am I the only one who breeds mean look / thunder wave / False Swipe Gallades to act as hunter/trappers?)
    I save my master ball in case I see an exploding Shiney. One day it'll happen and then you'll see I'm right :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Thomas-G

I don't use it, but if I came across an exploding shiny...I might be tempted. It takes the fun out of the capture. You've made a big trek to this legendary creature, it was epic battle music, and everything is over in 1 seconds?! Excuse me if I stick to pressing B + Up :P

Advertisement