Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leaving certs of 2011

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Digits

I wonder if we were to abolish Oxegen, would that also prevent the phenomenon known as "Oxegen weather"? :(

Oxegen Weather=Irish Weather=Rain

If my calculations are correct the answer to your question is "no".

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭sligo.

I wonder if we were to abolish Oxegen, would that also prevent the phenomenon known as "Oxegen weather"? :(

honest to god like!!...i thought the summer would pick up and the minute people started to go to oxegen last thursday the rain started pouring!:( i thought i might even be able to hit the beach this weekend with my friends...but i doubt it haha:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

my name is i-should-of-studied and im 80% sure ill be repeating:o

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Riderlad

Ah sure in a hundred years time no one will give a ****!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭marko93

Haiii i'm Mark. I havent studied since well i never study. I say bring on the LC, because ima study and ima show this yoke who's boss. HELLLL F****CKING YAHHH BHOOOYZH
    Also its 3 in the morning im tired and hyper ^^

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭higgz

Higgins reporting for duty!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 A.E

Heya...the names Al and like everyone else on here I'm absolutely dreading the LC :eek: I REALLY should stay clear of this forum until September though!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Heya, I'm Richard. Sitting the LC in 2011.

Sure we'll be grand. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

jumpguy wrote: »
    Heya, I'm Richard. Sitting the LC in 2011.

Sure we'll be grand. :)

You'll be grand alright :P Not so sure about me jumpey.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭tom thum

im 28 and im repeating my english in 2011. first time round i never bothered looking at anything from paper 2 and obviously failed my honours english. but im gonna give it a lash next june.

• Advertisement

tom thum wrote: »
    im 28 and im repeating my english in 2011. first time round i never bothered looking at anything from paper 2 and obviously failed my honours english. but im gonna give it a lash next june.
    well best of luck with it and fair play to ya for doing it again:) i wasnt a huge lover of english for junior cert, i did honours and didnt work at all, got a C mind you, not too bad. I'm far more into english for the LC though...the course isn't too bad! and i've a great teacher which helps. how do you find the english??:D

sligo. wrote: »
    well best of luck with it and fair play to ya for doing it again:) i wasnt a huge lover of english for junior cert, i did honours and didnt work at all, got a C mind you, not too bad. I'm far more into english for the LC though...the course isn't too bad! and i've a great teacher which helps. how do you find the english??:D
    ive only been at it the last couple of weeks but at first i did find it daunting but now that ive settled into it, its not too bad. the only thing i hate about it is hamlet and the poetry. i cant stick it, but ill just have to plod on i suppose.

ive only been at it the last couple of weeks but at first i did find it daunting but now that ive settled into it, its not too bad. the only thing i hate about it is hamlet and the poetry. i cant stick it, but ill just have to plod on i suppose.
    oh yeah hamlet is a bit of a b***h! they all die hah! but our teacher has given us good notes thank god:o the poetry, some of it i dont find too bad but jeez some of it is awful muck...so boring:eek: and i dont know have you looked at Adrienne Rich yet (shes a lesbian:P) but her poetry is more interesting than yeats and kavanagh anyways! i just want to get this year over with and get off to college to be honest!!:D

sligo. wrote: »
    oh yeah hamlet is a bit of a b***h! they all die hah! but our teacher has given us good notes thank god:o the poetry, some of it i dont find too bad but jeez some of it is awful muck...so boring:eek: and i dont know have you looked at Adrienne Rich yet (shes a lesbian:P) but her poetry is more interesting than yeats and kavanagh anyways! i just want to get this year over with and get off to college to be honest!!:D
    already im bored with it , and u only mentioned hamlet and poetry. yawn. lol

already im bored with it , and u only mentioned hamlet and poetry. yawn. lol
    haha yeah and now that i think about it, the novel lies of silence is worse than poetry or hamlet! it goes round in a circle and nothing happens:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Lisac220

Hey I'm Lisa and like pretty much everyone else i am dreading it. 5th year went way too fast .. roll on summer 2011 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭norwegianwood

I'm Kate....god next year shall be shìt..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 xLauren

I have done no work guys...too late me thinks!! I'm Fiona by the way :P

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Patriciamc93

xLauren wrote: »
    I have done no work guys...too late me thinks!! I'm Fiona by the way :P

Ya Same here! Panic is setting in now though :( just keep thinking it will soon be all over :D

Oh and it's never to late to try....... Well thats what I am hoping!

Advertisement