Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Ranked Match problem

Options
  • 04-07-2010 11:29am
    Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks, just wondering if any of you's have experienced this problem but since I've returned to playing FIFA/gaming after 3 months last week I've had issues regarding the Pro Ranked Match.

I click on it, the team lobby screen shows upbut nobody is there at all, not even my name! All that is there is my team(Atletico) vs Real and the timer countdown.

I've never had this problem before and is doing my head in as I really only play club and have started all over again with a new player(my 1st ps3 has YLOD and I never backed it up, go figure :rolleyes:)

Every now and again, there is a spell of 3-5 games where I can get in as per usual but in the main the above is happening.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭TheTosh

Yep this sh*t keeps happening to me and my mate so thats at least 3 people its happening to

Advertisement