Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supplier for Burbridge Kitchens

• 04-07-2010 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭

Folks,

Does anyone know how can supply Burbridge Kitchens in Ireland. There appears to be a lot of UK suppliers but none south of the border..

Any ideas ?

Best regards, Peter.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 231 ✭✭KevArno

Hey Bauderline,

I don't know off hand who is selling Burbidge products, but I can find out as I know a company distributing Burbidge to Ireland, through other products. Can I ask if it is a particular range you are after, as I may be able to point you in the right direction for an alternative (there are only a handful of big door range manufacturers in Ireland and the UK and they all attempt to copy each other).

The last place I saw selling Burbidge doors in the south was the 4Home Superstore places that closed down last year. I am sure there are independent suppliers working with them now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭bauderline

Thanks, I am very impressed with their landsdowne natural oak kitchen. I know it is basically a shaker kitchen, however their range of cabinet types is extensive as is the range of finishing items.

Any suggestions welcome !

P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 smashe

Burbridge kitchen doors are available through In house at the Panelling Centre

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 231 ✭✭KevArno

I wasn't aware that the panelling centre were dealing with Burbidge but there you go. An alternative option to the Landsdowne door would be the Clonmel from Kitchen Stori http://www.kitchenstori.com/timber/67307. It comes in a light oak, knotty oak and a selection of stained and painted finishes. I have used it on a few kitchens, and it is a lovely contemporary door, with wide rails. And you would have a good selection of retailers in ROI for their products.

(By the way, I have no association with Kitchen Stori, other than being a happy customer :))

Advertisement