Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much does it cost to UK 0845

Options
  • 04-07-2010 12:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

As im with eircom & was using that no, but there's no info on eircom website, does anyone have an idea how much it is?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭muffinhead

Last time I called an 0845 UK number I was charged around 30c per min but that was quite a while ago so it might have gone up since.

You can get it cheaper by going through www.cheapcalls.ie access number 0818 99 87 87. The call is charged at national rates which are 8.57c (peak) 5.16c (off-peak).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭kev7329

muffinhead wrote: »
    Last time I called an 0845 UK number I was charged around 30c per min but that was quite a while ago so it might have gone up since.

You can get it cheaper by going through www.cheapcalls.ie access number 0818 99 87 87. The call is charged at national rates which are 8.57c (peak) 5.16c (off-peak).

Thanks, i'll have a look at that as there's no info on eircom's site, but when googling it i found this site http://www.telesavers.ie/faq.php#3, but i wouldnt know the difference til i've seen a few or given advice from here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Check out the 0845 number on SayNoTo0870 and see if you can find the geographic number. That would way cheaper to call than 0645 and may even be free if your package includes UK calls.

Advertisement