Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Boards.ie Beers Night Out (July 23rd!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

No I'm a lightweight :)
    AdMMM wrote: »
    I'll ask for the day shift and see what happens.

You demand the day shift. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

deiselack wrote: »
    I can confirm that I am of the female Persuasion lol I don't seem to have much of a social life at the minute :confused: so just looking to get out n about and meet new people :)

Good stuff. Come out on the next night out then anyway if you can, you'll be more than welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭deiselack

awwwh I'll be away that wkend, but I'll keep my eyes glued to the boards! :) thanks everyone

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I'll try pop in if I can.
    Away the 24th im afraid!

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Roomic Cube

id be up for it, midweek would be ok too id say

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

What about the 23rd sully?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

ziedth wrote: »
    What about the 23rd sully?

Supposed to be away that day also, but I can cancel that for this :)

I could go with the 23rd also, be that bit quieter around town too which is always good.

Pity I put that bloody poll up now.

ziedth wrote: »
    I could go with the 23rd also, be that bit quieter around town too which is always good.

Pity I put that bloody poll up now.

Change it. Make it three options - 23rd, 24th, neither. Question is 'What date can you make it?'. And you can select multiple answers. So I can make it on both so will choose both.

nkay1985 wrote: »
    Change it. Make it three options - 23rd, 24th, neither. Question is 'What date can you make it?'. And you can select multiple answers. So I can make it on both so will choose both.

What he said. I'm a bit lazy to do it myself ;P

• Advertisement

The 23rd would mean drinking the night before a triathlon...................................

But that sounds like good carbo-loading to me so I should run even faster!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

If I'm free, I'll pop down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

23rd suits me

Screw the poll in that case we seem to have a majority already.

23rd in Downes at 9 then?

Sound fine by me :D

Cool, let's go with that. Change the title so.

Go on then. I'll pop in then on the 23rd. But you will all be blamed when I'm throwing up on the side of the road at the Kilkenny Triathlon the next day!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Go on then. I'll pop in then on the 23rd. But you will all be blamed when I'm throwing up on the side of the road at the Kilkenny Triathlon the next day!
    Will be good conditioning for you :). Because it's a Friday, I actually have a chance of getting the night off, or the day shift, which is good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

May attend, purely because I'm getting paid that friday.

No harm bumping this anyway.

• Advertisement

I'm getting paid tonight so I'm definitely on for this!

Right lads. Just a reminder that this is happening on Friday night. It's always a good laugh and hopefully we get a decent few turning up. If we don't I'll happily sit there drinking by myself!

I'm planning on being in Downes' about 20:30 anyway.

nkay1985 wrote: »
    Right lads. Just a reminder that this is happening on Friday night. It's always a good laugh and hopefully we get a decent few turning up. If we don't I'll happily sit there drinking by myself!

I'm planning on being in Downes' about 20:30 anyway.

Sure I'll come in and keep you company anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I'll be there anyway.

So will I.

So are we meeting in Geoffs?? :D

I've given my entry in the Killkenny Triathlon to a friend of mine. I'm supposed to be there by 7am on Saturday as well as registering on Friday evening and that's just too much like hassle.

So instead I'll drink loads on Friday. Have a hangover on Saturday and take Sunday as a day of rest.

So are we meeting in Geoffs?? :D

I've given my entry in the Killkenny Triathlon to a friend of mine. I'm supposed to be there by 7am on Saturday as well as registering on Friday evening and that's just too much like hassle.

So instead I'll drink loads on Friday. Have a hangover on Saturday and take Sunday as a day of rest.

That sounds like a much better idea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

might give this a miss, its turning into a lads night out really i'll be like a right lemon..no other women going no? will see how the hangover is from tomorrow night and let ye know

snuggles09 wrote: »
    might give this a miss, its turning into a lads night out really i'll be like a right lemon..no other women going no? will see how the hangover is from tomorrow night and let ye know

Absolutely no excuses now missy, everyone is entitled to come out and I would (as everyone else would) hate to see any person decide not to go because it may be all lads or any other excuse. Its a Waterford Beers night out and everyone is entitled to come, so you should. :)

• Advertisement

Sully wrote: »
    Absolutely no excuses now missy, everyone is entitled to come out and I would (as everyone else would) hate to see any person decide not to go because it may be all lads or any other excuse. Its a Waterford Beers night out and everyone is entitled to come, so you should. :)

Yeah I'm with you on that Sully. It's not like it's a big lads' night out. It just happens that more men tend to go on these but until one girl takes the plunge and realises we're not all bad, girls will continue to be hesitant about goign!

Advertisement