Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideas for Carlow Town Centre area

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

Their is 1 on Kennedy Ave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

SIX PACK wrote: »

i believe he meant a decent music instrument shop

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭maringo

To encourage shoppers to come into the centre of town all car parks should give the 1st couple of hours free :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

maringo wrote: »
    To encourage shoppers to come into the centre of town all car parks should give the 1st couple of hours free :)

You can park in the multi-storey in Carlow Shopping Centre and if you spend €20 or €30 in Superquinn you can ask the checkout to punch your ticket and get the first hour parking free. Actually I think it goes up to 2 hours.
    The scheme has been running for quite a few years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

SIX PACK wrote: »

Thanks. I know about it though and it's not a great shop. The range of instruments is very limited. They also don't stock strings for less popular instruments like bouzoukis. It's very hard to try anything out as there's no soundproof booth. I find it hard to try out an instrument sitting on a stool in the middle of a shop.

• Advertisement
Advertisement