Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying IRE credit card from UK

Options
  • 04-07-2010 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭

I have a problem!

I've recently moved back to the UK for work and I have a Bank of Ireland credit card which I owe a good amount on, but I can't seem to find an easy way to transfer money onto it? I would have thought that all credit cards (Masters/Visa) would be able to put payments on them from any bank?

I've not asked in the bank yet as I been busy working, but online there is no options to transfer to Irish banks?

Has anybody been in this situation before? Whats my best options to getting it paid off (now I has a job!) :)

Thanks
    DG.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

No, it doesn't work like that unfortunately.

You'll have to do an online transfer, either directly to BOI's credit card payment account (with your card number as a reference), or into your Irish current account and transfer it via online banking.

Advertisement