Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyonr recommend a good hairdressers?

Options
  • 04-07-2010 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

I've never had my hair cut in Longford before. There seems to be a nice few hairdressers but would like a recommendation, Zara near supervalu seems nice I know they stock redken which I use. Anyone been there? I just want a nice colour and a trim nothing drastic.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Knit wit

Can highly recommend Ronan (hair by ronan) on Kilashee street. 043 3341861. You will need to wait for an appointment though - he's nearly always booked out.
    I sometimes go to Grafters - Grafton court - 043 3342324 - I will recommend Evelyn.
    Happy new do!

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭random10

thanks for the reply, i've heard about ronan before might try him next time but i've made an appointment for zara, hopefully it'll be ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭dollydimples82

i use Aine in newtownforbes 'the loft'...no worries of pay parking. lovely hair do's!

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Casey_81

random10 wrote: »
    thanks for the reply, i've heard about ronan before might try him next time but i've made an appointment for zara, hopefully it'll be ok.

I use zara's all the time, and would highly recommend it... Hair divas up near argos are good too though

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Zara and Grafters are the best imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

After reading this thread I took up the recommendation and tried Graftors to get my hair cut on Saturday. Very happy and definitely would recommend them. I went in with long hair and a picture of what I wanted and Laura did a very nice job in making it work (hair now very short!).

Advertisement