Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 2630 and "jonas" ?

Options
  • 04-07-2010 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Hello all ,
    I recently bought a Nokia 2630 from a sim free shop in Dublin and it seems to be a spanish import with a theme on a rock group/band called "Jonas" . i.e. the wallpaper is a pic of them the ring tone is a song of there's , now this can be changed to suit myself but when the phone is switched off , or run's out of power and I charge it up and start it again it defaults to the original setting and I have to change them back again which is a pain.
    Also on the menu page there is a icon for "Disney" which I cant remove
    anyone any idea's ?
    Thank's :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You should delete the theme and tone from the handset.

The disney icon, is it a bookmark or app? You should be able to remove it someway.

You could send the phone into repair center, and have them change the firmware to euro firmware, rather than the network it has on it. You cant do this yourself with the port on this particular handset, its for service centres only.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭katy39

Thank you

Advertisement