Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Account Balance

Options
  • 04-07-2010 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭

How come I've two different balances? And which one is the right one?

46772895.png

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭nukinfuts

have you used your laser card for a purchase that hasn't registered yet? I'd imagine €1851.90 is the correct balance

• Registered Users Posts: 43,889 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yep.. the top balance is the correct balance.

There's one or more transactions that are yet to come through on your statement. The balance will be the same when they do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Yep. There is something pending. The money has been taken from the account but the balance will only get updated at night or when the shop batches the transactions to the bank.

When the transaction was authorised, the amount was reserved from you balance.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Cheers lads, crap I just remembered what's missing from it only clicked there.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

That usually happens with internet purchases, for me anyway. They can take up to 3 days to properly appear as a transaction. If I only made one transaction, I can usually figure out the value of it by subtracting the two balances.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭fungun

so how long did you spend making doubly sure you had left no personal details on that webpage! :)

Advertisement