Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

upc in carlow town

• 04-07-2010 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

hi guys
    sorry to spam or to repeat on these forums...
    i lived up in dublin for the last year or so and had upc (15mb) and now im moving back to carlow, in one of those apartments at the barrow.. im wondering in general how the overall quality of the line is.. as in dublin, mine has been very good.. although one day it went (out of 4 months of use) :rolleyes:
    i tried looking but cant find peoples overall expierence with it down here (carlow)
    perhaps a thread with a list of place with/without UPC and the quality of the line overall would be cool.. anyway thanks for any help..

peace . PS the line was fairly good i always ended being host on modern warfare.. talk about host advantage! :p

Advertisement