Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom next generation

Options
  • 04-07-2010 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

hi,

I got a letter in the post the other day from eircom saying that my internet will be updated to the 8gb next genreation broadband....
    I'm wondering if i will need a new router im still using an old school router think its the netopia 3300, do i need to get a new router this one isn't even wireless.....

if i do need a new one can i get a new one from eircom cause haven't got a new one from them since the netopia 3300 we got years ago...

Many Thanks
    Gamby

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

I got the same thing a while back. I'd like to know also as I was only put up to 5mb from a 1mb package. Could be router as I have that netopia one everyone gets
    :D

Advertisement