Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bill phones

Options
  • 04-07-2010 7:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

hi guys just wondering can a phone unlocking shop or online sites can unlock a bill phone.does a bill phone have a special imei no or code to unlock it is it the same as other phones.can anyone shine some lite on this ...?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

In most cases the phone provider will give you the unlocking code of a bill phone if you have signed a contract with them. No need for unlocking shops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Like the previous poster said, contact your phone provider and ask them for the unlock code, may take a few days to come through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 dapimp

well i was just wondering do you always have to go through the provider.i have a sony ericsson xperia x10 an its locked to 3 uk.i went to an unlock shop an he could not get the code for it.i also tried a website an they sent me a code but it dint work.i rang 3 an they said i have to spend 150 to get the code.so wouldd it matter if the phone was a bill phone.

Advertisement