Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo artist in goldensun

Options
  • 04-07-2010 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

He's only their Saturdays and i work most Saturdays so havent had time to call in. Just wondering if anyone has got a tattoo from here yet, i found out its not the same guy from last year.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

From Roscommon to Tattoos.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭EyesOnly

actually got time to go in yestarday, saw some of his work in person(very good) booked in for the 24th, hes designing my tat so will let you know how it goes. TBC

ok got it done yesterday sry for the poor pic very hard to take them on my own...
    121381.jpg
    121382.jpg
    121383.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭musical.x

really well done.shame it isnt in colour though :p would really pop with some bright colours but its done very well!!

got the shading done today pics in the show me yours thread getting bright orange/yellow in the one on the inside of my leg and blue / not sure yet what other colour on the outside :)

• Advertisement

EyesOnly wrote: »
    got the shading done today pics in the show me yours thread getting bright orange/yellow in the one on the inside of my leg and blue / not sure yet what other colour on the outside :)
    ah its looking fairly good now.do you mind me asking how dear it was? there is some mad work gone into it :eek: sore i'm guessing :D

Yeah very sore :(, only €300 but tbh im going to give him extra cos his work is great.

jaysus thats fairly good! ah yeah i know what ya mean like its looking well. at least you'll forget about the pain...eventually ;)

Advertisement