Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday 9th July - any good tech / house gig in Dublin?

Options
  • 04-07-2010 8:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

Im going to Dublin next Friday, anyone know if there is anything good on? Any kind of house, tech, trabal, acidy, anything like that.
    Not looking for trance, hard house, etc.
    Much appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Diego Smartly

Yeah man Steffi is on in the button factory this Friday. I hate saying "its gonna be deadly!" so i'll just say i've high hopes for it. Last time she played she was quality. Only a tenner in aswell.

Kode 9 is on in the Twisted Pepper too if your into your Dubstep. Woulda liking to check him out but my moneys on Steffi. Plus I have a feelin the TP is gonna be jammers, which isn't nice at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭mute101

Quality. I hadn't heard of her actually but done a bit of research there, she looks a dead cert. Thanks man, appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Fluxy

It just got sent out as Resident Advisors gig of the week :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Shaneflanger

Hey man... bit late but if your around dublin at all over christmas check this out :D

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Code-128-Music/147409611978269

Advertisement