Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

o2 don't stock Nokia C5

Options
  • 04-07-2010 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Howdy,

I am very content o2 customer and have been for many years so don't really want the hassle of moving networds (family and friends are on o2 so free calls and txts etc.,) However I have encountered a problem, my trusted 6233 is on its last legs and needs to be replaced hello Nokia C5 but o2 being a bit slow dont have it in stock nor will they be stocking soon according to their forum.

So my question is what to do, VF and Meteor have this phone on sale at a very reasonable price but the thing is I am stubborn and dont want to move, I have looked at the sim free option but at over €200 its not worth it. Do I sit on knees and wait for o2 to stock it, or bite the bullet and get the phone from VF or meteor and try and get it unlocked? I am of the opinion that this phone is one of those Sim3 phones which will only work with a manufactures code, but I am up to correction on this so unlocking in a shop would be expensive.

Sorry for the rant but as you can see i am going a bit mad for this phone.:P

Any help much appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement