Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re: My Soccer Forum Ban

Options
  • 04-07-2010 9:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭

The thread in Feedback is now covering a wider, much larger problem, but I'd like to discuss my own situation with Gordon here.
    Gordon wrote: »
    Personally I don't think Archimedes should have had a profile infraction from a Mod because of the PMs, but he also shouldn't be trolling/flame-baiting via PM, it's just not cricket.

Ok, so I was wrong to send the initial PM. It did not do me any favours but it was not malicious and it was very light hearted, and theconsensus is that while I shouldn't have sent it, T4TF did over-react.

As such, I would like to challenge this infraction (and thus my overall soccer forum ban). I would also like to challenge a previous infraction I picked up in the OP in this thread earlier in the year which I feel again was a huge, harsh over-reaction given the nature of the thread and the fact that most people in the soccer forum know a joke when they see it. The post has since been edited but I assume you can see the original?

I am looking for help/clarification from an admin preferably on this, Gordon if possible as he has already a grasp of what went down. Cheers.

Edit: I also want to add in case it got lost in the other thread, the reason I was seeking a resolution so soon in this is because of the World Cup. Ive contributed a lot it's discussion on the SF and would hate to miss out on the semi-finals and finals if it turns out that something could have been done. It has nothing got to do with being annoyed at not receiving a response from people quick enough.

Advertisement