Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom landline rental?

Options
  • 04-07-2010 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

how much roughly is it for me to rent a landline number off eircom to divert it to my mobile? every month?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

You can't just rent the number you must have the line installed and you can forward the calls to your mobile or any other number. Check out their website for details of costs involved as view sometimes have offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,670 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

gymaster wrote: »
    how much roughly is it for me to rent a landline number off eircom to divert it to my mobile? every month?

Your cost will be the monthly line rental, PLUS the cost of any calls that are diverted.

I would imagine eircom would want someone to install a physical line, but a VOIP service (like BlueFace) would not.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Nets & Comms

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭areu4real?

You can set up a virtual line, call them and ask for this. Cheaper & quicker than a full line install

Advertisement