Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to get eyebrows waxed?

• 05-07-2010 12:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭

What's the best salon to get eyebrows waxed?
    I've always just plucked them myself because I've seen some of my friends get them waxed professionally and thought they were waxed too thin.
    Also,if someone could recommend somewhere that isn't too expensive aswell.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 403 ✭✭Mysterious&Shy

I get mine done in the kingfisher spa. €10.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭beazee

TriceMarie wrote: »
    What's the best salon to get eyebrows waxed?

Eyebrow shape/wax €8
    http://kasha.ie/offers/category/6

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭whittler

the place down at superquin done mine this morning for 8 euro and i usually pay 12 up in tesco lisduggan, and she wont go too thin if you ask her not too, overall i was very pleased and will go there again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭tc2010

The best place to get them waxed is right underneath the brow itself. Eliminating most of the unwanted hair and giving that raised, younger look.

I think you misunderstood :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16 rugbytiger

Got them done once in Sam McCauleys and it was a disaster.
    Recently ive been getting them done in julia kays in ardkeen. Always happy with them, You can pop in when you need em done and really friendly staff.

• Advertisement
Advertisement