Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shabby has left the BB house

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

crap there back :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 jacmcc

watching on live feed.probably still in the diary room,BB probably still trying to convince them to stay. They usually tell people tht want to leave they need to make arrangement

haha yeah,seems they must been told they can't go til the morning. in fairness it will be alot more boring without them. Stupid situation that led to it, Ife totally blew it out of proportion and played the victim.

i just seen it from when Caoimhe told Ife off about raising her voice at her, seems pretty childish really.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

When will all this be in the highlight show [if bb show it that is] Is it tonight or Tuesday night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭totallytrees

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    When will all this be in the highlight show [if bb show it that is] Is it tonight or Tuesday night.

Tonights episode.

They are some attention seekers!

Anybody watching live feed to update what's happening??! Can't access in work :(
    Driving me mad to know if they are gone yet and if JJ and Josie are buddies again..hope so, luv them two

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Can't remember how to post youtube links correctly - pete?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭mariaf24

Any updates? :eek:

If they don't leave, they'll both be up for eviction for being attention seekers!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

They are waiting to let BB let them leave but BB is stalling and bringing them in for chats!!!

• Advertisement

Its getting really frustrating the way they wont let them leave and going in and out of the diary room grrr

I think Caoimhe wants to stay now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭edellc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

Its a shame Caoimhe is not the one thats gone - I think if Sahbby was left behind she might ge more interesting. She was all about Keeva for the duration of her stay. Wrong one walked - a shame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

I dont get all the Hate for Caoimhe. Its not her fault shabby is in to her. She has a boyfirend, so it shouldnt really be up to her to clarify the situation to shabby. shes taken. end of. move on.
    I dont think shes offended to many people in there any more so then others have, but correct me if im wrong.
    So why is she hated?

OMG :eek:

I actually have more respect for Shabby for leaving but i knew Caoimhe would not follow - just attention seeking.
    Does Caoimhe know Shabby is gone?

Can't waitto see it all tonight :D

mariaf24 wrote: »
    OMG :eek:

I actually have more respect for Shabby for leaving but i knew Caoimhe would not follow - just attention seeking.
    Does Caoimhe know Shabby is gone?

Can't waitto see it all tonight :D

Won't see it till tomorrow night mariaf24:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!:( :(:(
    Crap, I had a bet on her to win the whole thing!! :rolleyes:
    Apart from that though, gutted she's gone. She wasn't always likeable but always entertaining and the house is going to be so boring now without her. They'd better bring in some new interesting housemates soon.
    I bloody hate Caoimhe. If she hadn't been in there driving Shabby crazy and messing with her emotions all the time, she'd probably have got on a lot better and still be there. She's definitely got to go next, sneaky little b**ch. :mad:

MelanieC wrote: »
    NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!:( :(:(
    Crap, I had a bet on her to win the whole thing!! :rolleyes:
    Apart from that though, gutted she's gone. She wasn't always likeable but always entertaining and the house is going to be so boring now without her. They'd better bring in some new interesting housemates soon.
    I bloody hate Caoimhe. If she hadn't been in there driving Shabby crazy and messing with her emotions all the time, she'd probably have got on a lot better and still be there. She's definitely got to go next, sneaky little b**ch. :mad:

Totally agree. I wonder why didnt she go?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I dont get all the Hate for Caoimhe. Its not her fault shabby is in to her. She has a boyfirend, so it shouldnt really be up to her to clarify the situation to shabby. shes taken. end of. move on.
    I dont think shes offended to many people in there any more so then others have, but correct me if im wrong.
    So why is she hated?

People not liking her has very, very little to do with Shabby's protestations of love. I don't think she lead her on at all and I agree that Shabby should have left well enough alone.

However, I personally don't like her because I think she's spiteful, two-faced and pretty spineless without Shabby. She's been a lap-dog from the start and when you're a lapdog for a nasty piece of work like Shabby people aren't going to like you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Good riddens to bad rubbish... :D

Good riddens to bad rubbish... :D

Haha, I see you had a peek:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Haha, I see you had a peek:)

Ah sure i had to... ;)

feck sake how come it was on at 8pm and not 9pm missed the whole lot not happy :(

edellc wrote: »
    feck sake how come it was on at 8pm and not 9pm missed the whole lot not happy :(

Do you have +1? Im watching it there now and its only after getting interesting just now!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i dont have +1 not fair
    :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
    dont tease me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

OMG I actually HATE Caoimhe. She is such a duplicitous little beeatch. I knew she wouldn't follow Shabby. A classic case of someone who makes the bullets and gets someone else to fire them. And that permanent smurk of hers is just infuriating!!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

Its the smirk and the really saucy face that does it for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

To be honest I'm disappointed with BB and BBLB letting her have an interview and more air time [which she spend playing a role ]Any house mates that walk should never be given any more air time. Show them leaving by all means but that should be it.

Advertisement