Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

letter for grant

• 05-07-2010 9:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

I need to get a letter from the college to say im returning next year as a student for my grant application. Anyone know who i have to ring to get one from the college? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

madheaded wrote: »
    I need to get a letter from the college to say im returning next year as a student for my grant application. Anyone know who i have to ring to get one from the college? Thanks

Contact your school office.

Business - 059-9175300
    Science - 059-9175500
    Engineering - 059-9175400

Make sure you have your student number when you call. As long as you have passed all of your exams they can do a letter saying you are due to return.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭madheaded

Ms Happy wrote: »
    Contact your school office.

Business - 059-9175300
    Science - 059-9175500
    Engineering - 059-9175400

Make sure you have your student number when you call. As long as you have passed all of your exams they can do a letter saying you are due to return.
    Thanks a million

Advertisement