Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

polish resturant in limerick?

Options
  • 05-07-2010 9:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

hi
    im looking for a polish cuisine restaurant in limerick..

im marrying a polish guy and were love to have our celebratory dinner in a polish restaurant (if there is one)

many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

Congrats and no there isn't

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 littlemisslou

Congrats and no there isn't
    thankyou,
    really there isnt one? im surprised! considering the amount of polish nationals in limerick...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Congratulations, afraid there isn't one though. Maybe you find out if any of the restaurants in town have polish chefs (bound to really) and work out some kind of one-off Polish/Irish menu?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Theres a few Polish Supermarkets though - Imagine if he came in from work and there was Polish Music playing turned up to 11 and you put two cans of Tyskie in each of his hands and told him to hit the couch before you then served up a fantastic 4 course Polish Meal?

Potem można zabrać go na górę i pokazać mu, dlaczego irlandzki Girls mają przewagę na polskim Girls!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

there is a polish restaurant in nenagh though if its not too far to travel, i've never been in there myself but reports are good :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Why would anyone want to eat polish?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Itsdacraic wrote: »

Maybe Swans in ironic revenge attacks?

Raiser wrote: »
    Maybe Swans in ironic revenge attacks?

:confused:

The smell from it though is nearly enough to make me puke. If it's one thing I hate it's polishing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

The smell from it though is nearly enough to make me puke. If it's one thing I hate it's polishing.

maybe its because they like polish cuisine in much the same way as one would eat chinese, italian, or indian. but carry on derailing the thread why dont you... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭badboyblast

Whats a typical Polish Dish?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

The hotel in Adare has a Polish chef, and I believe they have many Polish dishes on the Menu.

Raiser wrote: »
    Theres a few Polish Supermarkets though - Imagine if he came in from work and there was Polish Music playing turned up to 11 and you put two cans of Tyskie in each of his hands and told him to hit the couch before you then served up a fantastic 4 course Polish Meal?

Potem można zabrać go na górę i pokazać mu, dlaczego irlandzki Girls mają przewagę na polskim Girls!!

lol

xsiborg wrote: »
    there is a polish restaurant in nenagh though if its not too far to travel, i've never been in there myself but reports are good :)

yeah its a bit too far for the wedding party, but may just try it out one evening, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 31 acorn1984

Pure unadulterated ignorance, my friend! Polish food is amazing! Have tried it many times.

It's very possible to construct a meal yourself - check web and ask in one of the many polish shops!

There's something I love that involves pickle wrapped in beef - think there's pork in there too - beautiful! :D And as for the pierogi... :)

Enjoy

acorn1984 wrote: »
    Pure unadulterated ignorance, my friend! Polish food is amazing! Have tried it many times.

It's very possible to construct a meal yourself - check web and ask in one of the many polish shops!

There's something I love that involves pickle wrapped in beef - think there's pork in there too - beautiful! :D And as for the pierogi... :)

Enjoy

If I was one the of those gimps that use facepalm images I would use one now, but lucky for you I'm not.

I've eaten Polish food, meh.

If I was one the of those gimps that use facepalm images I would use one now, but lucky for you I'm not.

I've eaten Polish food, meh.

Liar

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=63934649#post63934649

;););)

:confused:

Apologies - my bad...

Facepalm all you want

:D

Advertisement