Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone router rubbish?

• 05-07-2010 10:44am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 327 ✭✭

So I've been using the Netopia 3347W we got with eircom for about 3 years. Never had a problem with it. But I've been getting poor speeds with vodafone and I thought it was because I wasn't using their router. I installed it yesterday. I gotta say it's a piece of junk. Since the moment I installed it, youtube barely loads properly, sites have been mega slow and it's not connecting wirelessly to my laptop.

Anyone else having this problem

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 365 ✭✭Calebmcd

zoom! wrote: »
    So I've been using the Netopia 3347W we got with eircom for about 3 years. Never had a problem with it. But I've been getting poor speeds with vodafone and I thought it was because I wasn't using their router. I installed it yesterday. I gotta say it's a piece of junk. Since the moment I installed it, youtube barely loads properly, sites have been mega slow and it's not connecting wirelessly to my laptop.

Anyone else having this problem

Maybe thats why, its worth €19.99?

Most good routers are worth €80+

What are your stats?

ATT (download and upload)

SNR

Sync speed

Advertisement