Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Checking data balance on PAYG Meteor

Options
  • 05-07-2010 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'm on PAYG meteor and have signed up for the free texts and free internet (250Mb), does anyone know how to check your data allowance for the remaining balance?

The old *#105# doesn't work and if you use your call history you have to remember when you topped up and add up all the data used since then!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Celestial Deity

limpdd wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm on PAYG meteor and have signed up for the free texts and free internet (250Mb), does anyone know how to check your data allowance for the remaining balance?

The old *#105# doesn't work and if you use your call history you have to remember when you topped up and add up all the data used since then!
    On my c902 it has a data counter in the settings. If you're on an android handset you can download a free app called Watchdog from the marketplace.

Or log into mymeteor @ http://www.meteor.ie/mymeteor/ and enter account history.

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭limpdd

On my c902 it has a data counter in the settings. If you're on an android handset you can download a free app called Watchdog from the marketplace.

Or log into mymeteor @ http://www.meteor.ie/mymeteor/ and enter account history.

Cheers, I downloaded the Watchdog app and it seems pretty good, the acc history on the meteor web site doesn't work all that well it just lists each instance you use data so you have to manually add up each one plus its not really up to date (usually about 12-24 hours out).

Advertisement