Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP - How to delete someone from Mobile phone

Options
  • 05-07-2010 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hey,

I have a SONY Ericsson W715 and am trying to delete a contact. They have been deleted from my phone book, all call lists are deleted, all messages to, from, etc have been deleted. However, every time i go to create new message, and send, their name comes up as one of the possible options.

Short of restoring factory settings, does anyone know how to get their name off of my phone completely? I cant trust myself to not contact them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Four of a kind

woozle wrote: »
    Hey,

I have a SONY Ericsson W715 and am trying to delete a contact. They have been deleted from my phone book, all call lists are deleted, all messages to, from, etc have been deleted. However, every time i go to create new message, and send, their name comes up as one of the possible options.

Short of restoring factory settings, does anyone know how to get their name off of my phone completely? I cant trust myself to not contact them

haha...the good old "ring a friend" ehhh!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

When the name appears highlight it then press the 'C' button this will delete it

• Registered Users Posts: 45 woozle

Ha ha - walkman you're a star - just restored my settings then read your reply - it worked! my phone is now safe :)

Advertisement