Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 25 inch OSI mapviewer is back on line

Options
  • 05-07-2010 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭

Great stuff. I just discovered the new/refurbished site at the weekend. It's lovely to see the old maps on-line.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭theboss80

link??

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Glenalla

Where?

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

theboss80 wrote: »
    link??
    Here

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

That's mad! Just checked out my house there in Donegal, and they've had an extension on the back of the house but realised it was just the makeshift shed aka corrugated roof and the caravan we have out back!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

muffler wrote: »

What would we do without you?

It'd be like after hours in here!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

what is the wind report feature all about?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭yuloni

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭Durnish

ach, i thought it was going to map the private wind farm roads. Maybe those show up on the aerial maps.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Durnish wrote: »
    ach, i thought it was going to map the private wind farm roads. Maybe those show up on the aerial maps.

Planning something?!

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭Durnish

nah, they just seem to provide some easy access into the hills for walking and such.

• Advertisement
Advertisement