Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Removing garage door

• 05-07-2010 11:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 359 ✭✭

Hello,

I'm in a position where I have a garage door with three pains of wood. Now two of the pains are on hinges and open out but I need to fit a car into the garage now and the 3rd pain of wood is not on hinges and stopping this.

The 3rd pain of wood is directly connected to the frame and I can't for the life of me remove it. I have manage to remove wood screws that go into from the top of the frame and it is loose there but I can't see how it is connected at the side.

I'm at the stage where I need a bit of help. Can anyone recommend anyone that might be able to take a look at it or do it for me?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

messymess wrote: »
    Hello,

I'm in a position where I have a garage door with three pains of wood. Now two of the pains are on hinges and open out but I need to fit a car into the garage now and the 3rd pain of wood is not on hinges and stopping this.

The 3rd pain of wood is directly connected to the frame and I can't for the life of me remove it. I have manage to remove wood screws that go into from the top of the frame and it is loose there but I can't see how it is connected at the side.

I'm at the stage where I need a bit of help. Can anyone recommend anyone that might be able to take a look at it or do it for me?

Were are you located Messey?

Advertisement