Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terrible speeds with Magnet

• 05-07-2010 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

I'm paying for Magnet's 10 MB service, but my download speeds are, at best, 400-500kbs on a good day. I can live with 400-500kbs. Over the last week or so, however, download speeds have started dipping as low as 20kb/s, and the only solution is to reboot the router several times to get speeds back to any kind of normality. This routine takes place up to five times a day. Anyone else encountering these issues?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Magnet: Rory

I'm paying for Magnet's 10 MB service, but my download speeds are, at best, 400-500kbs on a good day. I can live with 400-500kbs. Over the last week or so, however, download speeds have started dipping as low as 20kb/s, and the only solution is to reboot the router several times to get speeds back to any kind of normality. This routine takes place up to five times a day. Anyone else encountering these issues?

Can we look into this issue for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Mason Storm

Can we look into this issue for you?

That would be great.

• Company Representative Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Magnet: Rory

That would be great.

Can you PM me on this?

Advertisement