Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mens Shorty Wetsuit

Options
  • 05-07-2010 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭

Need a cheap new Mens Shorty wetsuit, Size L. But need it before the weekend. Summer use only.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭thirtythirty

I think viking marine in Dun Laoghaire have €60 ones

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Should have said. Based in Limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

Lidl or aldi were selling them lately. got a spare one from there. the short legged one. Thin skinned but threads are good quality. only forty euro i think. NOw i sound really stingy:P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Got one in Tesco, either TWF for €17.50 or a Tesco 'one sport' one for €7.50. they had sizes 32 to 44 in mens and sizes 8 to 16 in womens. Only the larger Tesco's had them, there were in the section with all the beach toys and garden furniture, try Doradoyle.

http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.203-2321.aspx

Got the matching shoes for 6.50 (they had these in aldi for the same price, different brand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭Spipov

im assuming they dont deliver to republic of ireland?

• Advertisement

Jusr rang Tesco, after being transfered a few times I was told that they domt do sports or swimming stuff :eek:

I guess I'll drive over later and check.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Spipov wrote: »
    im assuming they dont deliver to republic of ireland?

No, but these products are currently reduced to a cheaper price in ROI stores.

These wet suits were sent into stores as a special offer, they are in the seasonal aisle with the beach toys and the garden furniture.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭Spipov

which tescos have them?i dont think ive seen them in dundrum and lucan.

Spipov wrote: »
    which tescos have them?i dont think ive seen them in dundrum and lucan.

No sign of them in the Crescent or Coonagh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

I got one today in clearwater tesco

• Advertisement
Advertisement