Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ROCKET ICE POPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
  • 05-07-2010 12:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭

Does anyone know where i can find rocket ice pops..(orange with the chocolate top!) Are they still being made? If so, where can i purchase one of these amazing ice pops! :pac::pac::pac::pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Oh I love those, they're my pop of choice when I'm out and about!

I always find them in Spars and Centras... everywhere really.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Lynnsie

Yeah they are definitely still around, I've seen them in Centras too. They're yum :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭JajaD

Which particular shop.. cant find them anywhere!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Lynnsie

JajaD wrote: »
    Which particular shop.. cant find them anywhere!! :(

Don't know where you're based but I saw them today in Centra on Thomas Street, opposite NCAD

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭lilblackdress

Bought one in the spar beside St Patricks Cathedral last night! Wasnt very nice at all to be honest... not the same as they used to be!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭JajaD

Thanks... they also sell them in a little corner shop down the street from the park on middle gardiner street.

Advertisement