Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Xbox Slim Bundles? Also what games?

• 05-07-2010 3:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I shall be picking up the new xbox slim now on Friday week, was just wondering does anyone know what the best deals/bundles would be and how much would I get off with trading in my Elite..

I am also interested in what games to buy and how much they are.. I think I might get MW2 as it wont work on my ps3 online for some reason.. If I suffered the same issue on xbox would I be allowed to leave it back??

Think I may pick up Alan Wake and Crackdown 1 and 2 even though I rarely played Crackdown when I had it... Anyways any ideas?

Thanks,
    John

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,899 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

I shall be picking up the new xbox slim now on Friday week, was just wondering does anyone know what the best deals/bundles would be and how much would I get off with trading in my Elite..

GAME offering the new console halfprice if elite traded in

i think it was €125 or so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Riskymove wrote: »

GAME offering the new console halfprice if elite traded in

i think it was €125 or so

Yep I saw that... Wonder will they do bundles though with games etc. to make it work out cheaper..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 836 ✭✭✭j14

That GAME deal is for the SUPER Elite.

The Super Elite has the 250gb Hard Drive not 120gb like the normal Elite.

I was looking to Trade up myself as I have a 3 month old Super Elite and didn't think it would cost too much to trade up but at €130 I walked away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

I just asked how much for an Elite and the girl on the phone said 125euro :confused: Surely it couldnt cost more than 125 with an elite? If it does I may head to dundalk to HMV then as it costs 101euro there..

Advertisement