Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

cookies

• 05-07-2010 3:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭

i hope someone can help me with this. i was browsing as normal on a site, when i went to go to a new page within said site, this comes up
    The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

* This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

now i went to tools, privacy, cookies, exceptions etc. typed in the site name and still nothing coming up. what could it be??? i never done anything to make this happen, it just happened :)

help please. thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

What site are you trying to access?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭lubo_moravcik

Tallon wrote: »
    What site are you trying to access?
    it's a football forum. i tried on another computer and i got on ok, just seems to be this one

Advertisement