Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

in-sy saddle bags

• 05-07-2010 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

I saw someone here mention in-sy saddle bags before and they look ideal, my only problem is figuring out how to actually buy one!

I filled out the form but it didn't ask for any payment details and I never received any response from them - has anyone actually bought one from the site? Do they even deliver to Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 395 ✭✭Coronal

I ordered one of them a while ago. I got a phone call about two weeks after basically asking to confirm the order and saying that it usually takes some time for them to arrive in stock (I think, there was much rapid German spoken...). So it may be a while before you hear anything from them. I haven't heard anything since then, either.

EDIT; I did also email the info address after a while, they phoned pretty soon after that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 478 ✭✭mvt

I got a friend in Germany to order one and then had it sent over.
    It looked pretty good but never got to use it as a certain someone,who regularly post's here,borrowed it and I never got it back :(
    Since then I've got a couple of Carridice bags and found them to be good.

And no,you can't have a lend of one :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,995 ✭✭✭✭blorg

I have an in-Sy myself and have done short tours with it. It is a good option but you do need to keep it light. Under 3.5kg IMO. Above that and you have a very wobbly seatpost.

I think a certain poster has a good few of them (for cheaper than I got them for from the website too!), but I'll let them post here rather than get him to get loads of PMs.

Bags are pretty good, I use one everyday on my commute.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 de_Selby

Dónal wrote: »
    I think a certain poster has a good few of them (for cheaper than I got them for from the website too!), but I'll let them post here rather than get him to get loads of PMs.

Bags are pretty good, I use one everyday on my commute.

Really? Well I'm all ears if this mysterious poster would like to step forward.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 360 ✭✭radia

Hadn't seen the in-Sy stuff before; thanks for the link. Seems similar to the Klickfix seatpost rucksacks I was thinking of.
    0279sa_3.jpg0276s_1.jpg0277s.jpg

http://www.klickfix.de/index.php?lang=en
    Don't suppose anyone has experience of both and can compare?

Advertisement