Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much would are ya payin for turf?

Options
  • 05-07-2010 5:56pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

Im interested to see what everyones paying for turf this year per tractor load, the aul boy got a load for €180 today, you?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭Durnish

cor, my friend has just had the EU Turf Mountain delivered, 150 bags in front of her kitchen window, but has no idea of what it will cost. E180 sounds very cheap. Six years ago half that amount cost E600

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭North_West_Art

180 euro's worth couldn't be a very large trailor? any idea how much was in that load?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 583 ✭✭✭xp90

180 euro's worth couldn't be a very large trailor? any idea how much was in that load?

not sure, 10 X 6 X 5 Trailer i think, how much do you pay?

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Ford4000

Has the trailer high crates on the side?? IF so its for nothing, i used t charge 130-150 for a boxing load without the crates and 300-350 for a load with the high crates !!!!

ok, it's a small trailer.
    What about the 150 bags of EU turf mountain currently sitting in my friend's driveway, anything between E2.50 per bag, to E4 per bag?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭yuloni

This post has been deleted.

the turf mountain is E350. Amazing, considering what

Advertisement