Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nokia N95 to N96(nokia repair) [moved from mobiles]

Options
  • 05-07-2010 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54,381 ✭✭✭✭

I recently had trouble with my nokia N95 and it has been sent away to repair by the nokia repair shop 23 times but finally I got a new phone in its place and its the N96, being honest I rather the N95 but I know they cant give me that phone because they have stopped making it but the N96 they gave me came with out its box, manual, memory card ( i presume that comes with it) cables (especially usb cable)

I was suprised to find out that the N95 data cable would do the N96.

Anyway me question is should Iv gotten a boxed N96?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,381 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

im not a fan of the N96 one bit but is there anything i can do?:(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You probably got a N96 refurb unit, they are within their rights to offer you that, doesn't have to have original box.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,381 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Davy wrote: »
    You probably got a N96 refurb unit, they are within their rights to offer you that, doesn't have to have original box.

thanks davy, is there any point kicking up a fuss about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Headshot wrote: »
    thanks davy, is there any point kicking up a fuss about it?

I dont think it will get you anywhere tbh. They offered it, and you accepted, im not sure what you can do really.

You might get some better help from consumer issues forum, you could report the first post and maybe get it moved there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

thread moved to consumer issues at request of the op.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

The N96 has 16GB Internal memory, don't think it comes with a memory card as standard for that reason. I prefer the N95 over the 96 too, but it's a decent replacement and about as good as you could hope for really.

Advertisement