Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alcohol free beer

• 05-07-2010 6:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Is it a good idea to drink this as a replcement to standard beer on a night out?? I want to stay sober, but find it hard to go out with friends etc.
    I would love to hear of people with experience,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭derealbadger

i can only speak for myself i don't drink non alcohol beer as if I am honest with myself I never even liked the taste of beer and only drank for effect and it would be a mental tie to drink for me so i stay away trust me people don't notice what your drinking after they have had a few

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

are you sure you don't mean "Alcohol, Free beer"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Tom Thorne

Hi,
    I've drank the Erdinger blue label stuff a couple times when out - found it grand. Plus everyone thinks you are drinking so no questions.

Depends on what kind of drinker you are. Myself, I found I'd drink 4 or 5 of these on a night out and eventually got tired of not having the "buzz" so I went back onto the real thing pronto.

I paid up to 6 euros a bottle for it too. Absolute rubbish looking back, think I'll stick with ribena or a red bull in future.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

The reason I never drank beer is because it tastes rank

Then I tried a NA beer and realised this again :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 416 ✭✭Wingman2010

I just don't get why people drink NA beers to be honest. Though I guess there a good option for a designated driver who usually drink.

Advertisement