Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Band On The Rise

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

Just had a listen to "Take your time". I like.....have to listen to the rest now. Keep it up lads

• Registered Users Posts: 21 briand10

toe_knee wrote: »
    Just had a listen to "Take your time". I like.....have to listen to the rest now. Keep it up lads

Cheers pal. There is lots more tunes on the way too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 hughy

briand10 wrote: »
    Cheers pal. There is lots more tunes on the way too.
    just had a listen lads,great work

hughy wrote: »
    just had a listen lads,great work

Cheers Hughy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 amy_lou

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sorry for the Way. What a song! I could listen to it all day. All the music is phenominal!

• Advertisement

amy_lou wrote: »
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sorry for the Way. What a song! I could listen to it all day. All the music is phenominal!

Thanks a mil Amy_lou. We are soooo happy our music does it for you. We will be recording more very soon so keep your ears peeled for it.

Superstar Tradesmen :)

Hi all. Just finished recording our new songs last night. Do log on and listen. I think you's all will be pleasantly surprised.

http://www.myspace.com/superstartradesmentheband

Just a little note to tell you all we were interviewed on Near FM last week and yous can check it out on the link below.

Cheers

Superstar Tradesmen

www.myspace.com/superstartradesmentheband

Hi to all Superstar Tradesmen fans. We will be appearing live on Radio Nova this Sunday Evening at 6.00pm. Hope you all can tune in and listen.

Cheers

Superstar Tradesmen

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Fandango

amy_lou wrote: »

Hmmmm, join the site, first comment on the first day is to say how much you love your band, i mean, their band, and havent posted since. Be a bit more stealthy when doing that in future id say ;)

• Advertisement

Fandango wrote: »
    Hmmmm, join the site, first comment on the first day is to say how much you love your band, i mean, their band, and havent posted since. Be a bit more stealthy when doing that in future id say ;)

Nothing gets past you man :)

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Fandango

Nothing gets past you man :)

most things do, i got lucky this time :) Im a fan of pushing your band as much as you can and would do the same myself but think about what assholes like me might spot and bring up lol. I joke, i wouldnt give ya abuse at all for it, im just so proud i spotted something! Its rare for me! hehe.

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Pat D. Almighty

Please have a listen to our music and give us some feedback.

Don't like the singers pronunciation/accent. Sounds too forced and insincere. Very early 90s M.O.R. college rock. Try find your own voice. It'll work much better.

Advertisement