Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Walker - Galway

Options
  • 05-07-2010 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Anyone know a reliable honest person that does dog walking in Galway? One of our dogs have kennel cough and we have to go to Mayo this weekend. Cant bring the dogs as the house we are going to have week old puppies and I cant risk bringing any of ours down.

I can arrange it that we are only gone 24 hours so would need someone to call maybe three times?

Dont know how I feel about giving a stranger the keys to my house :confused:

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

aw man, I'd offer to do it myself (my dog's been vac'd against KC so I wouldn't be worried about transmission) but I think we're planning on being away this weekend also. (also in Mayo, actually...)

What day were you thinking? We might only be going away on Sunday...

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I would have offered too but this weekend isn't good for me.
    Try www.barkinmad.ie, www.galwaywalkies.com and similar?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Thank you both!
    Xiney wrote: »
    aw man, I'd offer to do it myself (my dog's been vac'd against KC so I wouldn't be worried about transmission) but I think we're planning on being away this weekend also. (also in Mayo, actually...)

What day were you thinking? We might only be going away on Sunday...

Thanks so much for the offer. The vet wasnt sure if it was a mild case of KC (she has been vacinated) or was a cold but cant chance her being around the puppies just in case. It is Sat we will be gone I think, we should be back in Galway Sat at 9ish.
    biko wrote: »
    I would have offered too but this weekend isn't good for me.
    Try www.barkinmad.ie, www.galwaywalkies.com and similar?

I tried calling galwaywalkies this morning but phone was off, will try again after work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

You are welcome to bring them up here, Donna, if you want. I can look after them for the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

If you don't get sorted otherwise I can take care of her Saturday - we have to be somewhere at 7ish but I think that's not too far off 9.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Thanks everyone ye are too good! I think we are sorted but thanks so much for the offers :D

If ye ever need anything just shout!

Advertisement