Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Casual Smash Brothers Games

Options
  • 05-07-2010 7:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Ok this is a continuation of the last Smash Bros thread but hopefully with more results. I'm going to be bringing my wii with SSBM and SSBB down to the XGC (Xtream Game Center) on Wednesday. I'll be getting there for around 7 pm ish so if anyone wants to smash it up for a while please come down and bring a controler if you can as i only have two.

Also if wednesday doesn't sute some people please post what day/time you think would be good as i'm sure other people would be up for it more than once a week.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Sounds good to me. I'd love to give it a shot as long as someone doesn't mind teaching me.

Obv I'll be there for other games as well. I'll bring my harddrive and I'm going to leave Marvel on the character select screen all day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Orim wrote: »
    Sounds good to me. I'd love to give it a shot as long as someone doesn't mind teaching me.

Obv I'll be there for other games as well. I'll bring my harddrive and I'm going to leave Marvel on the character select screen all day :D

I always regret trading in my copy of Melee.

I should be in for this and I'll bring a GC controller too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Naota

Orim wrote: »

I'll be more than happy to show anyone who want to try how to play :).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I always regret trading in my copy of Melee.

I should be in for this and I'll bring a GC controller too.

Are you sure you didn't throw it out? :D

@Naota : Cheers dude, I look forward to getting my ass handed to me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Fair play for making this thread, I may be around on Wednesday myself, if not good luck with things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

While on the topic of Smash Bros...

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/701341.html

Master Hand is playable is Melee!? How was I not aware of this?! I dumped hundreds of hours into that game!

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

I forgot about that glitch, had no idea how to do it and only heard about it on Smashboards.

I'll be there tomorrow, I'll bring a controller and I'll show some people how to play.

Advertisement