Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stray Dog

Options
  • 05-07-2010 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭

Did anyone see a stray dog over the last few days near kilashee? I'm not sure if male or female, mid height, dark brown. Looks a bit like a staffie cross.

I saw her yesterday morning on the road near the kilashee and she was terrified. The guards came along and we were trying to catch her, but she vanished. (maybe into the school grounds). I went back up later again to try find her, but no joy. If she's still around then at this stage she will be starving and likely to be hanging around near people to try scab food.

She is definately stray, as the guards told me that she had come from the motorway.

If you see her, or hear of her, please contact me. I'm anxious to get her because seeing as how she could be a restricted breed cross, and apparently very scared, if she's picked up by a warden, she may not get back out of the pound. A rescue would be her best bet.

Comments

Advertisement