Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the story with mc greals shop?

Options
  • 05-07-2010 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭

Anybody know why mc greals shop in Ballybrit is closed down? Think its been closed since Friday & there doesnt seem to be any work going on inside so doubt its renovations.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

It has closed and ceased trading.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭martyboy48

I don't know, I noticed it closed the last day and a sign outside saying "closed for today".. I drove past today and still closed.. If I'm out in the car later I'll have a closer look at the sign as there was something else on it afaik...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

119278.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Mr.Mister

Closed and ceased trading, i used to deliver there.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,588 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Thats a real pity.
    It was a nice spot to drop into and the butchers there was really handy. Some lovely staff as well.
    I hope they all manage to get other jobs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭baldshin

Hopefully someone else opens up there. Could be a real money spinner if stuff is priced right.

Advertisement