Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Munster Super League Session 3 (10/7/10)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Sorry guys, I won't be there. As well as the party, the gf has a rediculously rare Saturday off. Cue "whipped" comments lol.

Fuck being whipped, get in there son!!! :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Sorry guys, I won't be there. As well as the party, the gf has a rediculously rare Saturday off. Cue "whipped" comments lol.

Numbers looking decent and it will nice to be able to get a bit of catchup on the leaders :)

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭FoamyMushroom

I wana be there, Dunno how to get down there... Not gettng those damn doggy busses either...

If anyone is heading on one of those buses Ill think bout it cause Il have some damn company xD

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

I'll know 2moro if I can make this lads :)

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Shokashi

BanjoB wrote: »
    I'll know 2moro if I can make this lads :)

What's the verdict. Are ya coming or......? It would be nice if more come

• Advertisement

So can i ask you guys who is your fave fighter to use in street fighter and why. It can be from any of the SF series from the original to Ex to the alpha and up till now. Your choice

Have only played 4 and Super myself...

>.>
    <.<

Still getting to grips with so much! And in turn, I'm still trying to find characters I like using and that suit me...Some of them are interesting but I'm not good with them (such as Seth and Gen), others are deadly but haven't cracked their fundamentals (such as Akuma). So currently I use Gouken.

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

Shokashi wrote: »
    What's the verdict. Are ya coming or......? It would be nice if more come

Unfortunately I can't make it lads. I guess I'll never be on the points board at this rate. :( . Enjoy.

BanjoB wrote: »
    Unfortunately I can't make it lads. I guess I'll never be on the points board at this rate. :( . Enjoy.

That is a shame, your Chun is a thing of beauty :)

Still, I'm pumped for tomorrow, hoping to improve on my performance from the last day!

Looking forward to it. Watching plenty of EVO tonight...going to be wrecked :D

🤪

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

I know the feeling. I reckon I'll be sleeping on that bus XD

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

GG to everyone today lads. Really great fun. Brought back me love of the game. Think I'm gonna start working out with T.Hawk and Dudley now. Working next week so i wont be attending but hopefully I'll be off the following saturday.

Looking forward to watching the matches when they come up. I did alot of panicy stuff and it'll be funny to see it. :D

GG to all today... I was in amazing form... Came 5TH!!!!!!
    (out of 6)

Seriously, I can feel myself improving at these things, I just need to focus on 2 or 3 mistakes that I manage to make in every round, and eliminate them!

Thanks again to Sabre, our benevolent organiser!

GG to everyone today lads. Really great fun. Brought back me love of the game. Think I'm gonna start working out with T.Hawk and Dudley now. Working next week so i wont be attending but hopefully I'll be off the following saturday.

Looking forward to watching the matches when they come up. I did alot of panicy stuff and it'll be funny to see it. :D

Indeed good games to all today! Also looking forward to seeing our match - will be quite the learning experience...panicked too much myself :) Tournaments are the 2nd and 4th Saturday of every month - today marked the midway point of the season.

Mini-site with all results is here...Videos will be posted soon(ish) - all matches recorded (I say with fingers crossed!)

Leaderboard after Session 3 (points in bracket indicate points picked up in Session 3):
    Matt - 40 points (+17)
    FutureGuy - 38 points
    Sairus - 36 points (+21)
    D4RK ONION - 21 points
    DooM - 21 points
    Sabre0001 - 21 points (+9)
    Orim - 17 points
    Generic_name - 13 points (+13)
    Vaughn - 11 points
    Burning Eclipse - 12 points (+5)
    Luke - 7 points
    Chopperbyrne - 7 points
    Mr. K - 7 points (+3)

🤪

You made light work of that...Just started myself; only one up so far! Re-running the EVO stream in the background (Super) so have something to keep myself entertained...

Should probably watch the vids above first and then raise the standard with EVO rather than vice-versa :)

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

Woo me and burning eclipse have the longest vid and therefore the best match! :D

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Indeed good games to all today! Also looking forward to seeing our match - will be quite the learning experience...panicked too much myself :) Tournaments are the 2nd and 4th Saturday of every month - today marked the midway point of the season.

Mini-site with all results is here...Videos will be posted soon(ish) - all matches recorded (I say with fingers crossed!)

Leaderboard after Session 3 (points in bracket indicate points picked up in Session 3):
    Matt - 40 points (+17)
    FutureGuy - 38 points
    Sairus - 36 points (+21)
    D4RK ONION - 21 points
    DooM - 21 points
    Sabre0001 - 21 points (+9)
    Orim - 17 points
    Generic_name - 13 points (+13)
    Vaughn - 11 points
    Burning Eclipse - 12 points (+5)
    Luke - 7 points
    Chopperbyrne - 7 points
    Mr. K - 7 points (+3)

To be honest I didn't expect this outcome. Also like to point out that I would of liked to have seen future guy and dark onion there to see how the scores may have fared.

And sairus I will get my revenge on the next sesh. Good play and also to the rest of the group.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Shokashi wrote: »
    To be honest I didn't expect this outcome. Also like to point out that I would of liked to have seen future guy and dark onion there to see how the scores may have fared.

Future Guy? Dark Onion?

you're on the list. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement