Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sony ericssonxperia x10 locked to 3 uk

Options
  • 05-07-2010 10:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

hi guys sorry to be a pain but i need help..?
    i have a sony ericsson xperia x10i phone and it is locked to 3 uk.now long story short i want to unlock it but i cant seem to get a code for it. i have tried my local unlocking shop.he could not do it.i have also tried 2 websites an funny enough the 2 websites gave me the same code which i tought was funny but i stil need help.....: (

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Have you tried these? http://www.mobileunlocked.co.uk/Sony+Ericsson/Xperia+X10/

I haven't used these site, so i cant vouch for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 dapimp

yeah that was one of the websites i used an this was the other one.www.theunlockr.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Mad_Mike

dapimp wrote: »
    .............. i cant seem to get a code for it...................i have also tried 2 websites an funny enough the 2 websites gave me the same code .....: (

I don't follow you?
    Did they actually give you the unlock code then and you just don't know how to enter it?

Advertisement