Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Suspended from XBL

• 05-07-2010 10:35pm

Was in the middle of a game of HQ when i got disconnected just now. Tried to log back in and get a message saying I've been banned until tomorrow, and an email has been sent stating the reason for the ban.

Just had a look there at my mails and:
    The following content for the gamertag associated with this Windows Live ID was brought to our attention and was determined to have violated the Code of Conduct and/or Terms of Use:

Bio = "I went to Gamestop to buy GTA San Andreas and the girl working there didn't know what it was so i had to describe it to her. I said "It's a game about a black guy who goes around crashing his cars having s*x with hookers and beating people with clubs and stuff". She went in the back and came out after a few minutes with Tiger Woods PGA 10"

Your profile was brought to the attention of the LIVE Enforcement Team through complaints filed by other Xbox LIVE users or in the course of our operation of the service. The LIVE Enforcement Team has blah blah blah.

Seriously, who'd complain about a joke like that? anyone been banned for less?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

$hifty wrote: »
    Was in the middle of a game of HQ when i got disconnected just now. Tried to log back in and get a message saying I've been banned until tomorrow, and an email has been sent stating the reason for the ban.

ha ha thats deadly...

thats what you get for noob tubing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭madheaded

$hifty wrote: »

More than likely you were owning some guys online who got pissed off then reported you because your bio would get you a ban, but normally wouldnt really have been spotted by microsoft.

People like that piss me off thats why my bio = "bio" and my motto = "motto":D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

I got banned for a week for saying "You're either looking at my bio because you're wondering where I'm from because of my accent (I put on weird voices and take the piss on XBL) or because I just sh*t all over your chest in MW2."

Was just a bit of fun! :3

Advertisement