Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTX 3088 Skype Phone turns itself off randomly

Options
  • 05-07-2010 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi,

I have used this Skype phone for more than a year now with no problems. Recently changed the NiMH batteries... since than the phone seems to be turning itself off randomly when i try to access the menu / phonebook. But once the call is made it works ok without dropping the call.

When it turns itself off, sometimes it reboots and connects to the base by itself and othertimes i have to press the red button to turn it on.

Tried different Brand batteries, 600mAh, 850mAh and 1000mAh. Nothing seems to be fixing the problem.

Anybody had this problem? Any fixes?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭yuloni

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 ikon

Thanks Condi, I have tried different firmware versions... but the problem remains. Let's see if anybody else had this problem and have different solution. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭axer

Bought one of those those about 2-3 years ago. Worst purchase ever. They are slow as could be and like you OP the phone sometimes just randomly rebooted.

Advertisement